Saturday, June 19, 2010

Slow going

I called our agency branch office here in Missouri. Not much for me to do this week except locate birth certificates and marriage license. Can't seem to find our son's BC...it's gotta be here somewhere.

We are feeling the gravity of this decision. It's just. so. huge.

My parents have each expressed wholehearted support for our adoption journey and love for their perhaps-not-even-born-yet new grandson. As you can imagine, this is very meaningful to me. So thanks, parents, if you're reading this. :o)

Update: So...my son's birth certificate does NOT have to be here somewhere, because apparently we never ordered one for him. Ordered one this evening, along with another copy of our marriage license...total = $30. Just an itty, bitty drop in the adoption bucket.

No comments: