Friday, May 13, 2011

New pic of J

We got some new pics of Jiushu to tide us over until we see him...here's the best one:
Blogger has been under maintenance the last few days, and it seems that my last post about our trip has disappeared.  ??? 

We are leaving for Beijing on May 26...and I have a jillion-and-one things to accomplish before then.  Like getting a super cute flexible hair clip thingymabob to keep my hair off of me in the hot, humid China summer weather.  Check.  Yeah, that was at the very top of my to-do list, don't ya know? 

7 comments:

Janet said...

Oh. My. Goodness. He's so adorable! I can't wait to meet him! Well, okay... and his mommy and daddy!

You're packing some pink things for him, right? And plaid? ;)

-Janet

petiteblogger said...

That picture is seriously adorable. :)
And hair thingmabob- definitely important! I will put it on my list as well....

~amber

Rita and John said...

Oh, what a cutie! Look at that face! And his hair! So sweet... Can't wait to see him in your arms!

Cedar said...

Definitely adorable!

couchtots said...

He is just the cutest! Praying for your safe travels to bring your little bundle of boy home.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Hs is such a PEANUT!!!! So, so darling! I cant wait for you to go to China and get your hands on that sweetness!!

I loved your mini van post. Welcome to the cool kids club ;)

Stephanie said...

Adorable!