We have booked our flights to China! I'm pretty sure that means this is really happening, y'all. We received Travel Approval on Friday evening, May 6, but could not book our plane tickets until we had our Consulate Appointment and confirmed dates from our son's province. After several stressful days of waiting, praying, and watching ticket prices climb, we finally got the go-ahead from our agency this morning.
We are leaving on May 26 in the wee small hours of the morning, and we did get the June 7 CA we've been praying for. Mama and Baba are coming for you, baby!